|The Sant' Agostino Church was built in 1280 and consecrated in 1298. The church has a simple brick facade, is aisle-less and has a trussed roof and three ogival apse with square layout and, its interior is decorated Rococo by Vanvitelli (1740). The choir is entirely occupied by a monumental fresco by Benzzo Gozzoli on Saint Augustine's life, executed between 1461-1464. The high altar bears a large paintings by Piero del Pollaiolo, depicting the coronation of the Virgin Mary, dated 1483. In the Cappella di San Bartolo is an elaborate marble altar completed by Benedetto da Maiano in 1495.