|The Vecchio Palazo del Podesta, opposite the Cathedral, dates back to the first years of the 13th century and was formerly the property of the Mantellini family. The Torre Rognosa overhangs it and stands 51m tall. At the foot of the building, a large vaulted loggia, built in 1336 shows a fresco by Sodoma. On the right side of the square are the Torri Gemelle (Twin Towers) of the Salvucci family. Rising on the top of a stone staircase, The Cathedral or Collegiata, was dedicated in 1148 by Pope Eugenius III, with facade designed by Matteo de Brunisend.