|Postcards from Romania|
|The Monastery Church was established in 1298 by Dominicans, but was progressively rebuilt between 1484 and 1680. Inside the Dominican Monastery Church is a bronze font from 1440, a collection of antique Islamic carpets and a fine altar piece from 1680.
A Medieval Arts Festival takes over the streets of Sighisoara, for a week in July, with costumed musicians and street performers.
|© 2000-2012 by aboutromania.com. All rights reserved.|