© 2000-2012  by aboutromania.com. All rights reserved.
Postcards from Perugia
www.aboutromania.com
Pesa Gate and "Dei Tei" Arch
Perugia - Pesa Gate and "Dei Tei" arch
Beyond the Pesa Gate and the Tei Arch is the beginning of Corso Bersaglieri which runs alongside the medieval wall. At number 31, is the former Oratory of St. John the Baptist, seat of this Brotherhood from 1536 onwards. At number 90-92 there is the former Oratory of the Brotherhood of St. Antony Abbot (18th century). The Church of St. Antony Abbot, at number 101-102, dates back to 1285, with traces of the medieval building evident in the facade and along the north flank.