|Postcards from Parma|
|Church of St. Peter|
|The Church of St. Peter dates from the 9th century. Rebuilt in the first years of the 16th century, the church was completed two centuries later in 1762 by Ottavio and Giovanni Betoli on a project by architect Petitot.
The architect designed the portal, made by the carver Marc Vibert, and the stucco decoration depicting the Pontifical coat of arms, made by Benigno Bossi.