© 2000-2012  by aboutromania.com. All rights reserved.
Postcards from Parma
link2romania.com
Busseto - Panorama
The history of Busseto begins in 1249 when Oberto Pallavicino was named Imperial Vicar for the area spanning from the Po River to the Apennines and from the Taro to the Chiavenna, with Busseto as capital. In 1533 the town was appointed City of the Emperor Charles V and in 1587 it was conquered by the Farnese, who had became the Dukes of Parma and Piacenza since 1545.
Italy - Busseto Panorama