© 2000-2012  by aboutromania.com. All rights reserved.
Postcards from Parma
link2romania.com
Palace of the Governor
The first foundation dates back to 13th century. The Communal Tower was added in 1673 and was restored to its current look by architect Petitot in 1760, when the niche in the bell tower was created. The Madonna with Child by Jean Baptiste Boudard was placed in the niche.
Parma, Italy - Palace of the Governor