© 2000-2012  by aboutromania.com. All rights reserved.
Postcards from Parma
link2romania.com
The Bishop's Residence
The palace dates back to the first half of 11th century, when the Bishop Count Cadalo, the future anti-pope, order the construction. Rebuilt on commission by Bishop Bernardo between 1172-1175, the palace was extended between 1232-1234 by architect Rolandello appointed by Bishop Grazia. The palace underwent more changes in the 15th, 16th and 18th century.
Parma, Italy - The Bishop's Residence