© 2000-2012  by aboutromania.com. All rights reserved.
Postcards from Parma
link2romania.com
Palace of the Riserva (G. Lombardi Museum)
The building was constructed in the 16th century for the guest of the court and restored to accommodate the museum in 1764 by architect Petitot. The rich collection of paintings, sculptures, furnishings, court dresses and furniture owes its existence to the work of Prof. Glauco Lombardi. On display are garments of over a century of ducal life, spanning from 18th century to the mid-19th century.
Parma, Italy - The Palace of the Riserva, the seat of the G. Lombardi Museum