www.aboutromania.com
Postcards from Romania
Barnova Monastery (1628)
Barnova Monastery
Barnova Monastery was founded by Miron Barnovschi in 1628 and finished by Prince Eustatie Dabija in 1665. The fortified monastery church has a single cupola and is pleasantly spacious inside. The interior is painted with white lime wash. Barnova Monastery has a small community of Orthodox brothers.
© 2000-2012 by aboutromania.com. All rights reserved.