© 2000-2012  by aboutromania.com. All rights reserved.
Postcards from Romania
The Village and Folk Art Museum (1936)
The Village and Folk Art Museum
Set up in 1936 by Professor D.Gusti (1880-1955) the founder of the Romanian school of sociology. It ranges over an area of 10 ha. on the bank of the Herastrau lake. The museum display old original houses and objects and organizes ethnolographic demonstractions and folkloric events.